Monday, November 9, 2015

Happy Monday!

Ooh La La Creations has a new theme up on the blog: "Pearls & Lace". We hope you will join us by linking up a project of your own.

I made a collage to share, using an image from the Say it with Words CD, called "A Woman with Good Shoes".

The background paper is #11 (Say it with Words CD), which has the lovely butterflies on it. I then punched butterflies from Page Curl #5 and die cut a pink butterfly to add to the page. The smaller background papers are #60 (green checked) from Passion for Fashion and #'s 6 (brown dotted) & 15 (blue) from Yesterday's Memories. The pearls are gems I added to the pink ribbons around the waist and in the hair.


At Make My Monday this week, the theme is "Many Thanks". I used a pretty Gecko Galz image and added layers of blue on a brown card base. The sentiment is a Jillibean Soup sticker. Simple, but I just love blue and brown and am quite happy with the finished card.


We hope you will join us at Ooh La La and Make My Monday. Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Lovely cards again Joan, and I so love the CD you've used, one of my favs! Jx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Marina said...

Two really pretty and feminine cards, Joan.

Wynn said...

Two very pretty cards. The Say it with Words has some wonderful images and inspiring words.......so hard to choose one sometimes. Wynn xx