Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas cards

Today's post includes two Christmas cards that I've made. One is for Ooh La La and the other for Make My Monday.


This is for the "Let it Snow" challenge at Ooh La La Creations, which is my last post for the design team there. It's been great working with their wonderful products and fun challenges!

For the card above, I used a lovely image from the Passion For Fashion CD called "Victorian Winter". It was backed on two patterned papers, white cardstock and a green card base. Wooden snowflakes were added. Finally, I cut the words "Winter Greetings" from the Shawn Jenkins Collection CD, (under Sentiments & Tags).


At Make My Monday, our challenge this week is "Oh! Christmas Tree". My card uses a green die cut tree on a red card base. I added a piece of green patterned paper behind the tree, gems and the word peace from Jillibean Soup.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous cards Joan and love that tree!
Fliss xx

Wynn said...

Love the image you've chosen for you OLL DT card. She looks so cosy with her fur muff.....wish those styles were back again. Wynn x

Marina said...

Two lovely and different cards - love the vintage look of the first and the sparkle of the second.