Saturday, July 18, 2009

SPCC challenge!


This week's colors at SPCC were chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, rich razzleberry and baja breeze. I don't usually have the SU colors and so I look through my stash each week to find something similar. I am finding papers I forgot I had and also using up stuff that I bought thinking I would use it "someday"...
On my layout, I used the brown lace, letters and background cardstock for the chocolate chip color, the shaped paper for the kiwi kiss color (green), the blue mat for baja breeze. The ribbon and ink on the chipboard bird are actually rich razzleberry (from a friend).

The journaling reads: " Christmas 2002 brought the best present ever! We were at the pet store, "just looking", and we saw a tiny little chihuahua.
She was only two pounds and so lovable; we had to have her. We brought her home and our little Chiquita has truly been the gift that keeps on giving. She loves us and we love her."

8 comments:

Cristina said...

I love ur LO...YOUR doggie is adorable!!!!

Susan said...

Such a cute doggie! I love the scalloped circle and the little bird on the ribbon.

Chrissy said...

cute dog and I love the little bird in this layout sitting on the ribbon!

sarah said...

oh my goodness.... this is SOOOOOOOO incredibly cute! I LOVE THIS. hehehe. what a cute doggie you have! :)

again, i love this.

hugs,
sarah.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Cute pup...cute birdie...great LO.

Smiles,
Gwen

Allison said...

What a great layout and cute little pup! My [4-legged] son is half Chihuahua...they are so adorable! :)

suzARTe said...

this LO is so cute, it has come together perfectly

Stephanie said...

Such a cute LO and puppy! Great job!