Friday, July 17, 2009

CCAYR - new challenge




There is a new challenge posted on the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round blog. You are to use one stamp in three different ways on three different cards.
On the first card, I crumpled up Saran wrap, picked up some ink on it, and pounced it on white cardstock. I used blue, purple and copper. Then I stamped Santa with black ink.
For the second card, I stamped Santa with Versamark ink on kraft cardstock and then went over the image with chalks.
The last card is an image transfer of Santa. I inked the stamp with red ink, covered it with a piece of 2" masking tape, pulled it off the stamp and laid the tape on kraft cardstock. Then I quickly removed the tape from the cardstock and had a reverse image of Santa. The words got reversed also, but I don't mind - I like the collage type look that it makes.

3 comments:

artzellie said...

Fantastic !!! I think they are all marvy, but my favorite is the parcel post/blue Santa card. I am going to try the masking tape/ink transfer. Great job.

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful cards! I love that stamp!!! Great job!

T... said...

great cards, thank you for playing and I love the 'transfer' technique.... :)