Monday, September 3, 2018

Time/Clocks

I chose the new theme for Tag Tuesday this time (see what I did there!) and it's "Time/Clocks". There are lots of different ways to take this theme: memories, days, years, time to do something, clocks, best time of your life and lots more!

My first tag was sprayed with Tim Holtz distress sprays and then embossed with a clocks embossing folder. Then I stamped and fussy cut a steampunk man and added him to the tag. The tag was inked around the edges with chalk ink. Finally, I put on a word sticker that says "live in the moment".

The second tag I made was from scraps I had laying on my table. I added other bits from my stash and finished it with a rub on that says "enjoy today".

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Both tags are gorgeous. Love the theme, too. Hugs, Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these! LOVING the colors!!!