Monday, August 13, 2018

Landmarks

The new theme at Tag Tuesday is "Landmarks", picked by Wendy. I chose my landmark by looking through my travel stamps. I thought that St Paul's Cathedral in London was very majestic and so that is what I used.

I stamped the cathedral on a piece of brown and gray scrap. The tag was covered in paper called "London", from Gecko Galz. I printed out the words. The stamped piece and word strip were added to the tag. Finally, I added a die cut, a gold reinforcer, a gray bow and a small rose.

I ended up reading about St. Paul's Cathedral online - what an interesting history it has! I am going to type up some of the facts I read and adhere them to the back of my tag.

Glad you stopped by today!

6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Great tag Joan. That's a nice landmark-and a cool stamp too.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag Joan, and I love the stamp. St Paul's is really a beautiful building. Thanks for your support for Tag Tuesday. Hugs, Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great challenge and you did it beautifully! I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!

WendyK said...

A fabulous stamp to use for your lovey tag Joan.

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Yes this is majestic. What a great choice of landmark, and you have used the stamp brilliantly and created such a fantastic tag, Joan.

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a great image for your tag..love it x