Tuesday, July 18, 2017

In a Mermaid's Garden

Hi, I have three cards to share that I made using Gecko Galz products. Our customer challenge theme for this month is all about mermaids. There is still time to join us and possibly win a prize! Just click here and you will be linked to all the contest details.

My first card features a lovely GG mermaid image that I printed and then fussy cut. The oval shape is die cut from Fizzy Water which is from the By the Shore paper pack. Striped paper from the Sea Side paper pack was used for the background. The corners were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The seahorse and coral were printed and then fussy cut from Sea Side Icons. All the pieces were layered onto a white card base.



Next I made two travel themed cards. The first is Amsterdam. Using the Roads Less Traveled collage set, I enlarged the Amsterdam image and adhered it to a red card base. The Dutch girl is from the Little Ladies from Around the World collage set. I die cut her and offset her onto the card. Finally, I added the words "Wish You Were Here", which is a wooden sticker from my stash.

For the second travel themed card I printed the Greece image from the Roads Less Traveled set and then layered it onto the Greece paper from the Great Adventure paper pack. Those two pieces were attached to cardboard and then a white card base. The final touch was the Greek statue (which I sized and fussy cut) from the Apothecary Labels collage set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrissie said...

All wonderful makes and all so different

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

These are all gorgeous Joan, hard to pick a favourite this time. Hugs, Valerie