Thursday, July 6, 2017

Happy July!!

I picked the theme "The Beach" for Tag Tuesday's challenge this time. Here are the tags I made.

My first tag is made with Gecko Galz images for the background and the little boy. I stamped the anchor in blue, the edges of the tag in brown, added brown ribbon and a Tim Holtz phrase sticker.

The second tag has a background made with Distress Oxide inks. I stamped the seaweed with Ranger Archival ink. The fish was stamped and then fussy cut. Both the crab die cut and the fish were pop dotted to the tag. Finally, I stamped bubbles coming out of the fish's mouth.

Please join us and link a Beach tag to Tag Tuesday. We'd love to have you!

4 comments:

chrissie said...

The tags are wonderful Joan and the theme is going so well. Love the brown edge on the first tag it adds so much too it

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your tags are gorgeous, both of them, and it's a lovely theme, and seems to be popular by a lot of people. Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

What fun beach tags Joan. It is that time of year when the ocean is really a great place to be. Happy weekend. :) Erika

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that beach theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!