Monday, May 18, 2015

Things with Wings

It's Monday and time for a new theme at Make My Monday! This week we are hoping you will join us with a project that has wings. My winged creature is the bee.

My tag was cut from a piece of watercolor paper that I covered with gelatos. The image of the Spring lady is a Character Construction stamp by Catherine Moore. She was colored with chalks and cut with the matching CC die. I then stamped two more bees onto the tag. Don't you love her beeskep hat!?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Joan...this is the cutest tag!!! I love the stamps you used.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors!!!!

Marina said...

Fabulously vibrant colours and love the slightly quirky look of this"

Fliss said...

Fabulous tag Joan. Love those gelato colours and the stamping is gorgeous.
Fliss xx