Monday, May 4, 2015

It's Monday.....

Make My Monday, that is! And our theme this week is Leaves or Trees. Here is my take on the theme.

I used an old piece of BoBunny paper to cover a tag. I inked the edges with brown chalk ink and fussy cut the tree from paper by Catherine Moore. Next, I adhered the tree to the tag and added these cute animal stickers and flowers. Then I glued on the wood veneer piece and my tag was complete!

Please join us at Make My Monday - we'd love to have you link up your project! Also, check out the beautiful work by my fellow dt members.

5 comments:

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Joan and love the cute raccoon and fox.
Fliss xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo fun! LOVING the tree and the critters!!!!!!

Suzi B said...

Hi Joan, what a fun tag, love the tree and quirky animals.
Suzi B xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Cheery tag sweet design .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Marina said...

Fun, cute and a great design!