Sunday, October 1, 2017

Bump in the Night

A new month and a new challenge at Gecko Galz. The theme is "Bump in the Night". Here is my spooky project!

I painted a Tim Holtz frame with black acrylic paint and layered it over paper from the Dark Arts collage sheet. The crow was sized and printed, then pop dotted over the original image. The person is from the Jeepers Creepers collage sheet. I added lace, a moon charm, flair button and Tim Holtz skeleton charm from my stash.

We hope you will join in the challenge - click here for all the details.

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

So gorgeously spooky Joan, love it! Hugs, Valerie

Marina said...

That IS spooky. Nice work.

Michele said...

this is genius level spooky! well done! xo

My name is Erika. said...

You can make a great spooky piece Joan. Love this. Like you, I am ready to think about halloween art. Hugs-Erika

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is fabulous!!!!!!!!!