Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Alice in Wonderland

Hello! Today I am sharing a tray that I made using Alice in Wonderland images from Gecko Galz. I love the Wonderland characters and was able to use lots of my favorites in this project!

The images are from the "Go Ask Alice" and "Wonderland" collage sheets. The background papers are from the Wonderland paper pack. I used a Tim Holtz die to cut the large tea cups.

Next up is a card I made. I sized and fussy cut the white rabbit from the Wonderland set. He is standing on a tea cup sized and fussy cut. Both were pop dotted to the blue background paper which is called "Wonderland". That was attached to "Shanghi" paper from the Great Adventure paper pack and then put on a black card base. I added a clock and metal tea pot charm from my stash.

Finally, I have three tags I made. The tags were made with various Gecko Galz papers and images from the "Domestic Goddess" collage sheets.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrissie said...

Such a great post with terrific makes

Love Chrissie xx