Monday, February 9, 2015

Hearts & Flowers and The Blues too!!

Moxxie's Love Blog Hop & Challenge is here.


This week our theme at Make My Monday is Valentine. We'd love for you to join us and link up a Valentine project of your own.

My card is made with polka dotted paper from my stash and the adorable Gecko Galz image (from the Valentine Pierrots set). I also added a die cut heart and the xo letters.


I'm so excited - I've been invited to join Tag Tuesday! This is a group that I have wanted to be in for quite some time. I love making tags so this is right up my alley! The theme for last week was "The Blues" and here is my tag.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Two great projects Joan!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh these are gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

Marina said...

Love that quirky character - everything about your valentine's card makes me smile.
Gorgeous tag too.