Monday, January 19, 2015

Make My Monday

Moxxie's 2015 Winter Release Hop - check it out here for details on how to win one of the fabulous new lines!!


Hi, it's Monday and time for a new challenge at Make My Monday! This week's theme is "20th Century Style". My card is below and you can check out the rest of the design team's creations here.

I used this fabulous Gecko Galz image on my card. Follow the link to the Gecko Galz Etsy shop to buy this and other wonderful images!

Have a wonderful week and happy creating!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Love your card Joan...great color combo and the Gecko Galz stamps are wonderful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I love this!!!

Unknown said...

What a great image and I love your card Joan. The colors contrast so beautifully. xx

Jacqueline said...

What a fab image - a lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card Joan and the image is so beautiful.
Fliss xx

Marina said...

Great colours and I love the added sequins.