Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween

You may win a great prize!! Check out the Moxxie blog hop here.


This week at Make My Monday we are asking you to link up your Halloween projects. I made this banner, using some older K&Co cutouts I had in my stash. I cut the banner pieces, added the Halloween figures and a letter on each piece to spell out the word BOO. I adhered the orange trim to the top of each banner piece. A tab of orange polka dotted ribbon and black polka dotted buttons wrapped around the ribbon and attached to the back of each banner piece. I strung the banner together with black ribbon.

Here is a close up of one banner piece.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Marina said...

This is cute and fun and I love the way the characters are coming off the edges .

Daniella said...

Oh My Heck! That is the cutest thing I ever saw!! LOVE it to bits!
xxDaniella