Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Love"

Hello, it's Joan, here to share a card I made. I love the gorgeous "Tea Break" papers from Kaisercraft! I think the background paper with the roses is so pretty on it's own, that I kept the rest of the card fairly simple. I added a die cut doily (from the green paper), a smaller white doily and then the yellow die cut label with the edges inked brown. I extended the doilies above the top of the card. Finally, I added a wood veneer heart. The card is 6"x4.5" (white cardstock).

Kaisercraft's "Tea Break" collection is one that I think everyone will want in their stash! You can buy it at the Speedy Scrappers store.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING that wood bit!!!!!!

Wendy said...

very pretty card Joan...makes me think of a Victorian summer afternoon...