Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gecko Galz

It's spring and that means lots of birds have returned! I made this little bird watching journal using new product from Gecko Galz. The journal was one I bought from European Papers and is held together by a stick and a band. I used All Things Lost paper (from the Gecko Galz Secret Garden set) to cover it, then made the birds (from the Aviary 2 ephemera set) bigger in Photoshop and cut them out. The ticket behind the birds is from Tickets please ephemera. I then got into my stash and added lace, rhinestones and a chipboard frame. Now I have a journal to record my daily bird sightings!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and loving how you framed the birds!

hazel said...

This is such a beautiful journal, I too love how you've framed the birds.
xxx Hazel.