Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sea Side Splendor

Today I am sharing my Gecko Galz projects for July. The theme is Sea Side Splendor and there are sooo many wonderful Gecko images to choose from!! First up is a card I made.

To make this card, I began with a light blue card base. Next, I cut the Namaste paper to fit the card, leaving a small border. Then I cut the Sea Side paper slightly smaller and layered it onto the Namaste paper. The boy image was fussy cut and adhered to the card. I printed Beachy Jewels and punched out 3 of them. The edges were inked and the images glued to chipboard squares and finally adhered to the card.



Here are the directions for the ATC's (above). I used black cardstock to cut three ATC's (2.5" x 3.5"). The background paper on the mermaid ATC is Fizzy Water from the By the Shore paper pack. I adhered the mermaid image (from Sea Nymphs #1) and the word "magic". The middle ATC is an image from By the Shore collage sheet #1. I added sequins and the words "summer fun". The ATC on the right also uses an image from By the Shore #1. The background paper is from the Namaste papers (#3). I added the word "treasure".


Here is this month's free digi image from Gecko Galz. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the vintage image!!!!!

Electra said...

Your pieces are so pretty!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card and ATCs. Thank you for the free image.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Wonderful ATC's . Thanks for the freebie.

Michele said...

your card and ATCs are expertly done, just lovely. thanks for the wonderful freebie! xo