Monday, July 6, 2015

Ooh La La and Make My Monday

Hello! I hope this week finds you both happy and healthy. Today I have two cards to share. First up is my card for Ooh La La Creations.

For this card, I used papers from the Yesterday's Memories CD. The image is titled "Cosmos". The theme is "All that Glitters" so I added some sparkly gems to the centers of a few flowers. Finally, I added a vellum butterfly and the words "for you".


The challenge this week at Make My Monday is "The Sea". For my card, I used the fish and seaweed stamps from the new SU set called "By the Tide". I stamped them with distress inks. The turtle is an older SU stamp that I colored with green marker. I added some bubbles with a dot stamp and Salty Ocean distress ink.

Both Ooh La La and Make My Monday are challenge blogs and we'd love to have you link up your projects. Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!

7 comments:

Janice said...

Both gorgeous cards Joan. Love the flowers and fishes! Jx

Alli Devine said...

Both cards are Gorgeous Alli x

Linby said...

Beautiful OLL card - welcome Love the sea tags too.
Lynn x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO GORGEOUS! LOVING those flowers and the sea bits!!!!!!

Fliss said...

These are both gorgeous Joan. So different in style and design and equally lovely.
Fliss xx

JanR said...

So lovely! I really like how you did the sentiment. Wonderful tags too!

Marina said...

I love the colours you used to stamp your sea card - great use of tags. Lovely floral card too.