Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The City and Frame It...

The themes for Make My Monday and Tag Tuesday are the title for this post.

At the Make My Monday Challenge blog, we are featuring projects with a city theme. My card uses Basic Grey for the background paper, a chipboard "Here I Am" piece, Jolee's sun sticker and a blue bike transparency.

At Tag Tuesday this week, we are sharing tags with the theme "Frame It". My tag has inking and stamping on the background, along with items from my stash. The metal frame is from the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).

We'd love for you to link up at MMM with a project of your own. Also, please check out the other Tag Tuesday players interpretation of this week's theme.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!

Marina said...

Great paper -the bike looks perfect with it and the 'here I am' gives it a quirky, fun little touch.

Fliss said...

An amazing bacground city Joan and the bike is a perfect finishing touch. Love your other make too.
Fliss xx