Wednesday, March 25, 2015

DT shares

Hi! Today I'd like to share some design team projects from this week. First up is a "trash to treasure" project that was on the Unruly Paper Arts blog.

My sister gave me this piece to re-purpose. It looked like a book, but it opened. This is how the cover looked when I got it.

And this is how the cover looked after I altered it. I added patterned paper, a gold doily, a wooden egg that I painted and speckled and a rubber stamped image from Rubber Dance Art Stamps.

The inside looked like this. I liked the gold color, but it had gotten quite worn so I repainted it. Then I layered in papers, tulle, flowers, lace and more! The two lady stamps are also from Rubber Dance Art Stamps. I used Tim Holtz inks to add color to them, as I did with the bird on the cover.

I am very please with how this turned out! I loved using the Rubber Dance Art Stamps - they stamp clearly and there are so many wonderful images to choose from!

Next up is a card made for this week's challenge at Make My Monday. The challenge is to use the color green. I had some pretty Moxxie St. Patrick's Day paper that I used to make a card. I also added a Jillibean soup die cut and a Moxxie rub on and sticker.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful, creative day!

1 comment:

Fliss said...

Wow! What a lot of beautiful creations and all so very different too.
Fliss xx