Friday, November 7, 2014

Moxxie Blog Hop - Cards

Welcome to the Moxxie Blog Hop! And of course there is a PRIZE involved!
None other than the amazing New Winterland!!!
This line has a fantastic color combo, fun patterns and cute embellishments for all of your wintertime activities!


I loved using this gorgeous new Moxxie Winterland line to create my three cards! The first one is a telescoping card. I cut the shapes for this card with my Big Shot and followed the tutorial here to construct it. I added cardstock stickers from Winterland and small blue brads to finish the card. The pictures below show the card closed and then opened.

My next card uses the snowman die cut from the Winterland line, along with three of the square snowflake die cuts. I used these as diamond shapes at the top of the card.

For my last card, I punched circles and scallops from the Winterland papers to make a snowlady. I added the die cut ticket "Snowflakes Falling" and twig arms cut from brown cardstock. Her eyes and mouth were punched with a 1/4" paper punch and I cut a triangle for her nose.

Details on how to WIN this line are below. This blog hop features cards made by the Moxxie design team. Please join us for lots of great card ideas!


 To be eligible to WIN all you have to do is comment on the Moxxie blog.
(US addresses only please) 
Extra chances to win include:
  Comment- on any (or all) of the designers blogs
  Facebook- share the blog hop post (let us know by leaving a link on the Moxxie blog)
  Pinterest- pin any (or all) of these wonderful projects (leave a link for each pin on the Moxxie blog)
  Challenge- Enter your card in our challenge! 3 extra entries if you use MOXXIE product! Link directly to your project or project post. (link up using the inlinkz tool at the bottom of this page)
Commenting and Challenge end Nov 30th.

20 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the snowmen!!!!

jen t. said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love the telescoping one!!! So inspirational!

Daniella said...

WOW Joan! You went all out! They are all awesome! I love that you said "Snowlady"! LOL!
xxDaniella

PeggyStolley said...

The punches for the snowman! So clever!

Angela said...

Totally love the telescoping card! I have to try that!! And your other 2 are super cute! Love!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love that die! Looks amazing.

Samantha Taylor said...

Such great cards. I especially love the first one!

ameliaharris99 said...

AWESOME cards! Love the telescoping one! :)

AllAmy said...

what super fun shapes. Beautiful work

byondbzr said...

Love the telescoping card!

wendipooh13 said...

everything this is sooo fun and love your winter projects!!!

ddazzled71 said...

Such a lovely color combination and I just love all of these wintery makes, particularly your adorable snowmen. xx

Leslie said...

Great Cards so pretty

Unknown said...

Such amazing work! You are a paper manipulator!

Michele said...

stunningly gorgeous creations Joan! xo

LChippy76 said...

LOVE your Snowmen Cards - I collect Snowmen!!!

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful cards. I adore your telescope card. Elegant and so much fun. Thanks for the great and wonderful ideas.

Kelly Sas said...

Love them all but want to try and make the telescoping card! Thanks for giving the link to the instructions.

Diane said...

Wonderful Creations. Love the snowman.

SandiB said...

Your cards are amazing. Love how you made them.