Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tag Tuesday

There's a new theme at Tag Tuesday, chosen by me, and it's called Summer Fun! Boating, fishing, gardening, nature, just being outside - whatever you love to do in the summer will fit this challenge!

The first tag I made features a beach and travel theme. I used products from Cocoa Daisy (except for the flower and brad).

My second tag has an image from Gecko Galz on a tag made from paper in my scrap drawer. Watermelon is one of my favorite summer fruits! Eating outside, under a tree, is something fun to do in summer!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us at Tag Tuesday and share your idea of Summer Fun!

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags Joan. Thanks for hosting, and have fun these neyt 2 weeks. Hugs, Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love these!!! So fun!

My name is Erika. said...

These are really fu tags Joan! They sure scream happy summer fun! Hugs-Erika