Monday, February 25, 2019

Use a Favorite Stamp

Hi! I picked the theme/challenge for Tag Tuesday for the next 2 weeks. Please use one of your favorite stamps on the tag you create.

On the first tag I made, I used a "new favorite" stamp. I found this celestial stamp in my sister's stamp cabinet. I stamped the image in four different colors, cut out the shapes and layered them together with pop dots. I adhered it to a sprayed tag and added Tim Holtz word stickers.

For my second tag, I used an "old favorite" stamp. It's a background text stamp which I applied to a sprayed tag and added a die cut.

Please join us at Tag Tuesday for this challenge!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are so BEAUTIFUL! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

Michele said...

oh i love the celestial stamp -- and i also love that you found it in your sister's cabinet! so stamping is all in the family then? wonderful! xo