Monday, September 24, 2018

Tag Tuesday - New Challenge

We have a new theme/challenge at Tag Tuesday for the next two weeks. It has been chosen by Valerie and is Autumn/Halloween. I made two Halloween tags, which I'd like to share with you.

The first tag has an orange paper background, which I stenciled with a Tim Holtz layering stencil. The edges of the tag were inked and a Tim H. die cut was added. I tied some Doodlebug twine at the top of the tag and tucked a small piece of black doily underneath the image. One of Tim's Halloween tokens was adhered to the top of the tag.

The second tag features a Gecko Galz image which I fussy cut and pop dotted to the plaid paper background. A Prima die cut was added behind the kids. It says "It's pumpkin season"."

Please join us and link up your fall themed tags!

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Both tags are gorgeous Joan. Halloween and Autumn are my fave seasons! Hugs, Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are FABULOUS! I love the vintage feel!!!!!!!!!

My name is Erika. said...

Fabulous tags Joan. I love Halloween and autumn themed art. Hugs-Erika

Michele said...

these are totally adorable! xo

chrissie said...

Fun prijects this time Joan these are two great tags

Thank you for commenting at Jumbled Crafts

Love Chrissie xx

WendyK said...

Two great tags Joan, lovely colours and images.

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Such delightful images - your vintage Halloween tags are wonderful, Joan.

WendyK said...

Two gorgeous colourful tags Joan.