Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A Boo-tiful Halloween to You!

Hi! Today I'd like to share a Halloween card I made for Gecko Galz.

The witch image was sized and fussy cut. She's from the "Bootiful Halloween" collage sheet, as are the words which I cut and backed on black cardstock. The green background paper is called "Witch's Potion" from the Hocus Pocus paper pack. The black paper is from the Arsenic and Lace paper pack. The trims, flowers and orange mulberry paper are from my stash.


We have a new theme at Tag Tuesday - Autumn/Halloween. I made a tag for each, which I'm sharing below.

The background of this autumn tag was made with spray inks. I stamped large leaves and then layered on a bird die cut and flowers from my stash. A piece of ribbon with the words "Autumn Splendor" was stapled onto the tag with the Tim Holtz tiny attacher. Finally, ribbon was tied into a bow at the top.

The second tag was made using Tim Holtz Halloween paper for the background. I stamped some random dots with purple ink onto the background. I also stamped the small gravestones across the bottom of the tag. Next I layered on a Bingo card die cut, 2 doilies and a skeleton die cut, pop dotting the skeleton. A piece of ribbon was added to the top along with the eye die cut. (All die cuts are from Tim Holtz).

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Super Boo-tiful card Joan. And I like your tags too. That skeleton one looks like he wants to go to a party for the holiday. :) Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are fabulous!!!! LOVING the vintage feel to them!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

All three tags are gorgeous, I can't pick a fave today as they are all wonderful. Thanks so much for this great contribution to Tag Tuesday! Hugs, Valerie

Electra said...

Super-creepy and wonderful!!

Michele said...

ooh, i love all you've made! gorgeous card and tags! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

Awesome Tags..I love them all....x