Sunday, December 4, 2016

Gecko Galz Santa tags

Hi, everyone, hope your December has been wonderful so far! Today I'm sharing two tags I made using lots of Gecko Galz products.


For the first tag, I covered a large manila tag with "Holly Days" paper (from the Grandma's House paper pack). Next, I die cut a scalloped circle using "Snow on Cedars" paper (from the Winter Wonderland paper pack). I then sized and fussy cut Santa from the Santa Clause Lane image sheet. I layered these onto the tag, pop dotting Santa. To finish the tag, I added the "Dec. 25" piece (from my stash) and die cut red berry vines to tuck behind the blue circle.


My second tag was cut from the Santa Bingo card. I sized and printed the card, then cut the corners to give it a tag shape. Next, I added a small white doily (Martha Stewart Crafts). The wreath was fussy cut from the Altered Christmas Digital Collage Sheets, which is also where I got the Santa Bingo card. I added a small date piece from my stash. Finally, I sized and fussy cut Santa (from the Santa Claus Lane sheet).

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING those Santa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

christi said...

love your tags, santa always makes me happy during this time of year. love the layers.

ps the link to your page is not on the post today.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love Santa! He's so jolly! Awesome tags! Really loving the Santa bingo card - I think I have that one myself!

Nancy said...

Wonderful tags, Joan! That is a very jolly Santa on the second tag! So fun! :o)

Electra said...

These tags are delightful, Joan!

Carole J said...

Beautiful tags, Joan. I especially like the second one - the wreath looks so beautiful on the die doily.Greta fussy cutting! x

Electra said...

Your cards make me feel so happy, Joan!