Monday, April 20, 2015

Earth Day

The theme this week at Make My Monday is "Earth Day".

To make my card, I began with a dark green cardstock base. Next, I added a piece of sprayed scrap paper. The main piece is packaging - I save everything! I stamped on the piece with a Tim Holtz stamp. The edges of the papers were inked with brown chalk ink. The bee and flower stickers have been in my stash forever. The "Hello Sunshine" banner is from Jillibean Soup.

We'd love to have you join us with a nature related project or one that is about environmental awareness. Check out the great samples by the design team and then use the linky at the bottom of the post to add your project.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the bee!!

Fliss said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Joan. Love the layered stamping and lovely images plus your recycling.
Fliss xx

Marina said...

Such a cheerful card - love how you recycled on it and love the cute bee.