Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fall Cutie

Hi, I'm here today to share a scrapbook layout with you. Moxxie's gorgeous new collection, Autumn Glory, was perfect for this page. My great-nephew, Milo, is dressed up as a gnome and sitting in a pile of leaves. He loved posing for the camera!

I used the Fanciful Flowers paper for the base of my layout. I think the cluster of flowers in the corner is so beautiful! I also love the distressed look to the background of this paper. Next, I cut banner pieces from the Season's Beauty paper, using the front and back of the paper. I added the word "Cutie" with the new White Alpha stickers and stapled the pennants to a piece of brown ribbon. I matted my photo onto a piece of gold cardstock.

Then I began die cutting. I cut leaves from Foliage in Flight, Season's Beauty and Bountiful Bouquet papers, inked the edges and folded them a little bit to add texture. I also cut a doily from the Bountiful Bouquet paper. I added the "Season of Change" and "fall frolic" stickers from the cardstock sticker sheet. Lastly, I fussy cut a flower from one of the stickers. I put the sticker on paper first to make cutting easier. The photo below shows how I clustered the items together.

I really love this new Moxxie line of papers and stickers! Autumn Glory is the perfect collection to use for fall photos!

Other supplies used: tiny attacher (Tim Holtz), doily (Sizzix), leaves (Spellbinders)

2 comments:

Fliss said...

This is gorgeous Joan as is your last creation. Your great nephew is a real little cutie.
Fliss xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I love love love that photo and the banner!!!!