Friday, May 9, 2014

Exciting News!!!!!!

I am now a Moxxie Muse!! I am so honored to be on the Moxxie design team and work with their amazing products!! You can see the announcement on the Moxxie blog and Facebook page. Some of my fellow design team members and I have Moxxie projects to share with you today.

My first project is a scrapbook page featuring my niece and her newborn baby boy. Isn't this cute paper? It's from an older Moxxie collection called Baby Mine.

Next is a scrapbook page using paper from Moxxie's Chillin' Out collection. The circle shapes at the bottom are Moxxie Skateboard rub ons which I put on white cardstock and then punched out.

Can you see why I'm excited?!! Being a Moxxie Muse makes my papercrafting heart very happy!

12 comments:

Daniella said...

It makes my paper crafting very happy too! I'm excited to be creating with yoU!
xxDaniella

ameliaharris99 said...

Great the layouts! I really love the softness of the Baby Mine collection. I'm excited to be designing with you! :)

wendipooh13 said...

super fun pages!!! wonderful job!! congrats!! I can't wait to work with you!!!

Wendy said...

Congrats Joan...they are lucky to have you on their team. Love your layouts!

jen t. said...

wooohoo! congrats! so excited to be on two fab teams with you!!

byondbzr said...

Congrats Joan, excited to be working with you at Moxxie!

AllAmy said...

awesome. Looking forward to working with you and Moxxie. Congrats.

Leslie said...

wonderful lo's. looking forward to working with you

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge CONGRATS!!!

Angela said...

These are fantastic Joan!!! So excited to have you on the team!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm loving your designs - amazing work. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Congrats Joan! Look forward to seeing your creations!