Friday, March 28, 2014

A Small Spring Collage

I am having so much fun using my Character Construction stamps by Catherine Moore! This girl is from the Timekeeper's Garden set.

I stamped the girl onto patterned script paper and fussy cut her out. Her legs, sleeve and pocket were stamped on light teal colored paper and then glued onto her body. The rest of her was chalked.

The collage was attached to a springy green piece of patterned paper (from my stash). The pink flowers (Jolee's), banner pieces (Stampin' Up punch), words (Splash of Color), flower, epoxy heart and butterfly wings were added to complete the collage.

I placed an order for more CC stamps - there are lots of different sets to choose from. I can hardly wait to make more collages!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* this is gorgeous! LOVING the wings and the flowers!!!!

2amscrapper said...

awesome make!