Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!


I just love this holiday!! I love fireworks, picnics and the colors - red, white and blue - one of my favorite combos!!
I used Gecko Galz products to create this card and am planning on doing some scrapbook pages later this week. I think Gecko Galz background papers are just perfect for this holiday and their images are darling!!
Visit Gecko Galz to order your own 4th of July images and papers. ( I used the Liberty 8 x 10 paper pack digital and the star spangled digital collage set).
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeee that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

kim c said...

Just wanted to stop by and welcome you to the Paper Issues neighborhood.

Crystal said...

fab vintage independence day card! so excited to be on the PI Creative Team with you girl! big hugs!

Geri said...

Beautiful card - thanks for linking into artsee bloggers